We have had a busy week this week with the kids starting school and Jason back to work. However I took really cute pictures of all the kids and I can't figure out the reason my camera is not uploading them to my computer. Its all Jason's fault probably.
I have been thinking about making my blog private again. Its a pain to log in but sometimes I say more then I want and I don't want anyone to know too much.
In case you haven't noticed the list of people whose blogs I read, there are some amazing people who I am lucky enough to know. Some of them have the greatest strength and overcome so much with faith and a positive outlook. Some of them are just great people and have accomplished so much.
For example: (I know you all want to know this)
One blogging friend used to live next door to us. They have had our kids walk in without knocking on the front door to show them their new bikes. The wife worked with LDS adoptions and the husband made a movie that was shown at Sundance I think a year ago. They have since moved but we loved having them next door. They are a great couple.
Another blogging friend is a friend from high school. She dances with a dance company in Salt Lake and has traveled all over dancing. She has an adorable little girl and has always made me laugh.
There is a family that recently lost their infant daughter. They are such an example because they are always talking about the eternal perspective of things. They are raising their kids who are incredibly cute to be great people and I always love to read their posts and then cry because they have such a love of life.
I have a friend whose son had a heart transplant less then a month after the baby was born and he is now 2 years old still in and out of the hospital but this family is so strong and doing all they can for their little boy.
One of my friends I knew in high school but didn't become good friends with her until I moved in my ward that I am in now. Even though I don't see her much now that she has moved, I think she is absolutely wonderful and is always so sweet. She has 2 little boys one of them is autistic and is always willing to help others and look gorgeous while she does it!
There are so many more examples of other people who are wonderful and are always examples to me. I could go on for days about some of my friends but my messy house calls my name.........
1 comment:
And then you have a friend who has known you since before you were born and still loves you.
Post a Comment