August 5, 2009

What did you do over summer vacation?

What did you do over summer break? Our family
had a little bit of fun. The kids took swimming lessons and learned alot.






Gunnar actually put his head under the water! Novalee swam in the deep end.
Harley wore herself out trying to use her arms and turn her head to breathe not to mention she had to kick her legs too!




Our Novalee turned 8 in a quiet way. Playing wii bowling is a great way to entertain kids when you are too tired to go outside and play.









We did fireworks with our grandparents.















This is the first year we went to the parade when we only live 2 blocks away. We also ate lots of
donuts.

We went to the childrens museum in Salt Lake and made kids cry by bringing spiderman with us. I think we left Gunnar at home.














































We met Ronald McDonald who thought Novalee was Miley Cyrus! The highlight of the day for her.














Instead of playing in the hot sun, we chose to be inside and sleep. It was so fun.
Oh yeah, we also found out we are having another baby this summer! Maybe that is why we also took lots of naps.

1 comment:

Mikey, Anna, Lillie and Sam said...

So I found out I'm pregnant too. I think I'm 2 weeks ahead of you, on Sunday I'll be 12 weeks. We miss you guys.