January 12, 2011

2010 in Review - January

January
January was a fun month. Harley turned 7!! We also spent a lot of time preparing for Axel. I was so tired of shopping I was amazed at myself. Yes those are fake nails on Harley Jason took both girls there as a Daddy daughter thing. They loved it. I also had to throw in the picture of me being humongous. They were singing to her at the skating rink and she wanted me out there with her. Slightly embarrassing since my jacket didn't fit well (kind of pregnant and all). Later on she was sitting in the middle of the rink crying because she fell avoiding some older kids and wouldn't get up so instead of bending down to talk to her, I sat down in the middle of the floor and then next thing I know, there are people running up to me thinking I fell.
Also Gunnar started sleeping in his own bed. We spent alot of time playing card games as a family that Santa brought to us. A lot of fun!

No comments: