January 15, 2011

May 2010







The first few days of May were beyond hectic. On April 30 we drove to Mesa, we stayed there for a birthday party for my Granddad, then we left on May 2. It was so fast up and down and we were so tired when we got home. I love love love going to Mesa. We stayed with my Aunt Laura and my Uncle David. It was the first time my kids have ever been to Mesa and it was the first time since I have been down since my Grandma died. It was different but we had fun. My Granddad got married 2 days after I had Axel so it was nice to see him and his wife (we already loved her though). Also Jason got a new job at the end of the month it was a lot of ups and downs but it was such a blessing to us and we love it.

No comments: