November 21, 2006
I feel so bad for my kids. Gunnar has has a stomach bug since Saturday night. We thought it was just because he ate popcorn on the floor but then it didn't go away yet. Its gotten better but still kinda has some tummy problems. Harley is sick now too. She was so excited since I let her go with Jason to work last night. She ended up getting sick at his work. I felt so bad for her. Then when she was laying in my room last night she got up went to the toilet and then came in and told me she threw up. Poor girl. Then while we are in the midst of cleaning up the "problem" Novalee wakes up in the middle of the night with a wet bed. I think it might have something to do with sneaking some of my Dr. Pepper that I had by my bed. I feel so guilty because Novalee didn't do her Friday homework and then last night only did part but I have so much going on making sure the kids that are sick are taken care of, washing the loads and loads of laundry this is causing. Plus all this sickness is making me feel kinda sick too. I don't want to be sick. This is going to be the first Thanksgiving that I make our own meal with just us. I am excited no fighting about whos house to go and where we are going to make it at our house. We are making it and I am so happy. If only I had someone to come do laundry and clean my house. Ok I am going to wiggle my nose and nod and its going to get done.................I guess not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment