Last night Jason and I went and met the author of the Levan Thumps books. I don't know if you have ever heard of them but, we did start reading them last night and they seem pretty good. He came to Jason's work yesterday for an assembly and gave them some things for display case's and then told them to come to another signing last night for more so Jason bought both books had him sign those and then the author gave us other signed things for us to keep at home too. Pretty neat.
Tonight we are going to a screening of a Liken the Scripture movie. They filmed parts of the movie at the school where Jason works and so they are going to have a showing today there. Its good for us in more then one way. Jason was in charge of getting the rental deal with them at the school. He did have to miss most of the filming because we were in AZ and I felt bad because he worked hard to get them to use the school and then he had to miss 3 days of shooting. Luckily he was there to see some and meet some of the actors (I guess one is a basketball player) and so he was happy about that but he will be paid to help them tonight. The movie will be Samuel the Lamanite. I am looking forward to it because the girls love those movies. I only hope Gunnar will be interested enough to sit so I can watch it. I love the story and I am looking forward to seeing it. I loved the Christmas one they have. When they were shooting at the school they gave Jason all of the movies that were out at the time and so we got six then they have come out with one more I think Daniel in the Lions den and then this one. Its great. Plus I have a coupon that I need to go buy a Christmas Eve scent Salt City Candle at Deseret Book. So much fun things. I love the Christmas scents too bad they are not out all the time. Well sorry this is stupid but this weekend is going to be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment