November 27, 2006
I had the best Thanksgiving. We just had our own little family by ourselves and it was so wonderful.. Stress-free and the kids had so much fun. We had so much food and it was just great. I am so doing that again next year. We did go shopping on Friday. We waited in line at Target and some people totally cut in front of us in line and pushed and everything. I saw an old lady even cut in front! When we actually got in the store someone stepped on Harley trying to get to something before Jason. Too bad he wasn't even trying to grab anything. He ended up yelling at her in the middle of the crowd. She stepped on his daughter what do you think. We only went to get a certain Barbie that was half off and apparently no one else was trying to get it. They were crazy. We grabbed our Barbies and then spent 5 minutes trying to get out of the toy department so we could go get diapers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment