May 29, 2007

I hate being hot. Not my looks sorry, that is what everyone was thinking. I hate the summer time because the kids cry that they are hot and they want you to do something about it but, what are you supposed to do? It takes more then a minute to cool them down. I am so tired but I am watering the lawn and when I water the lawn I can't do anything else that uses water at the same time. Ok this article is for Amy, just because she's special.

She's back! An amateur scientist has thrilled the world with what he says is new video footage of the Loch Ness monster, a serpent that legend says lives in the very deep, dark, murky waters of this mysterious Scottish lake.
Is the Loch Ness monster real or a myth? The British Broadcasting Corp. sent a team of researchers to investigate. This is what they found.

With more than 4,000 sightings of Nessie, this is said to be the finest footage ever captured of the elusive mythical creature, reports The Associated Press. "I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this jet black thing, about 45 feet long, moving fairly fast in the water," Gordon Holmes, a 55-year-old lab technician from Shipley, Yorkshire, who took the video on Saturday, May 26, told AP. He said it moved at about 6 mph and kept on a straight course. "My initial thought is it could be a very big eel, they have serpent-like features and they may explain all the sightings in Loch Ness over the years."

1 comment:

*Amy * said...

Holy fudge girl! I was never able to view your blog till now. I am not kidding, when you would leave comments on my page it would show your profile, but no link to your blog... so anyways, I am trying to backpeddle and read all your past entries! Some good midnight reading for me! Anyways, now I can read it so that is good. You have kept this for a long time, I didnt realize! Aims