May 22, 2007

I hate change. I totally hate it. I hate when my schedule has to change. I do what I can to avoid it. I hate getting used to new things. One of the only changes I do like is when a baby is born. I just hate change. I hate having to make my kids change too. That is one of the reason's I want to stay in this house until we buy (I think they are going to let us though so its cool) I know I can find a cheap rental that has more room but since I hate changing things I want to stay here. Isn't that stupid?

Today was ok. Novalee is almost done with kindergarten. She tested 175 out of 180 on the readiness test to go into first grade. The only thing that the teacher said was that Novalee likes to test new teachers and see how much they will let her get away with. What a pill!

Harley is so cute. She was spotlighted on Sunday at church and it was so cute seeing her up there with her crown on. She hopefully will start preschool next school year we are hoping they let her go to the one at Novalee's school. Harley likes to keep reminding Novalee that her plant that they planted for me in primary is growing and Novalee's isn't.
Novalee told me the sadest thing today. She told me her cousin who died and her aunt that died came in and told her they loved her while she was sleeping. She was crying today about it. It's really sad to see her like that. She is the only one that understands death really out of the kids. She even asked her cousins mom if he was going to be alive again

Gunnar is starting to talk more and more. He is so funny, the other day we went to Toysrus to look around and we got him these two cheap dragons and he will sit and play with them nonstop (He wouldn't go to bed last night because he was up all night playing.) He is starting to play more outside. If we are at our home its safer. He got ran into last week when he walked in front of a kid swinging.

Anyways life is pretty good we had a stressor last week but the next day it turned out better then we thought. We are going to be taking temple prep classes soon so I am stoked! My house is clean tonight. I have 3 midterms to take in the next few weeks, my math, psychology and art are doing midterm. My english isn't......instead I get to write 5 million papers! School is pretty cool but I think I don't get out enough and make a fool of myself. Well I hope everyone is good.

No comments: