May 29, 2007
This week has been so awesome and its only Tuesday! Jason has all week off work and other the some midterms that I have to take its pretty easy. We watched that one movie of Mel Gibson about the Mayan people and that was a pretty interesting show. I can't say good because it was very bloody but it was good. Tomorrow this guy is going to come over to our house and talk about different types of mortages for when we are ready to buy. I think he wants us to get one now I told Jason but Jay wants to buy me a house, we had this talk over the weekend and I thought we decided to wait until he is done with school especially considering that he won't get paid to intern. He said he just wants me to be happy. Aren't I so lucky? The kids are so funny lately. Everything is about germs. Today Novalee touched Harley's coloring book and Harley started screaming and threw it at us and said it had Novalee's germs on it and so she didn't want it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment