With so much stuff going on at our house, our house and looked so crazy messy. So I have been trying to wake up early and clean, it hasn't been working but oh well. So I woke up yesterday morning and our home was starting to stink like it needed to be deep cleaned so I started washing dishes. I washed our crockpot bowl and I went to put it up. As I was putting it back on the shelf the lid fell and hit me in the mouth. It hurt so bad. I just put it back up and I made sure all my teeth were still there and I went and laid back in bed until I had to wake everybody else up. Here are some pictures. Note I have no makeup on so I am only showing my lips. I am sorry. Also I should mention this is the day after it happened. So feel bad for me.
2 comments:
OUCH!!! So I guess you should have just stayed in bed that morning. I hope that all went well with Gunnar's MRI.
that's bad... bad crockpot.
Post a Comment