August 6, 2008

Real email I sent to my Dr.

Thanks for all 5 of you who remember me. I know how important I am. Anyways my life has actually been really busy! Amazing huh. So when I have a chance I have been reading "Roots" or sleeping neither which works for a long time when Jason wakes me up to tell me something pointless that he should be able to handle like today I was trying to sleep and he was watching Star Trek which is constantly on for him lately, and he woke me up to tell me that Emily's mom was coming to pick her up in 15 minutes. Why couldn't he get her in her mom's car?? Hmmm. I think its called DORK DISEASE!
Well tonight I noticed that Gunnar had a bump on his head from last week where according to him, Harley and Gunnar were jumping on the couch (I was gone) and he fell and no one did it. The bump was there last week and today I was getting him to sleep (I still like to cuddle him to sleep sometimes since he is my "bigger baby" (his words for big boy) ) and I noticed the bump. I looked online and couldn't really find anything so I went to my doctors website and emailed him. Its a great thing they have on their site. This is what I wrote
Since I am a slacker parent it seems, I just noticed that Gunnar has a bump on his head where he fell last week (I think jumping on the couch but none of the girls seem to know what happened) I noticed the bump then but today I was putting him to bed and I noticed that the bump was still there. It doesn't hurt him but is he going to be a mini-unicorn for the rest of his life and need severe facial forehead sugery or is it ok? Thanks

4 comments:

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

You're too funny! Yes, hopefully he won't stay a unicorn!

Lisa said...

hahahaha! So did they respond back??

Breanne said...

I love the new picture at the top! Congrats! It's so beautiful to see a family all in white :)

THE SAWYER FAM said...

You must have a great relationship with your doctor cause I think my doctor would look at me like I'd lost it. You'll have to post his/her response... if there is one. Hope the bump goes away. I'm sure it's nothing!