Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :)
8 comments:
I remember when you lived with your dad and we had a sleepover and in the morning for breakfast we ate french fries and ice cream. I had never ate that for breakfast before. I think if I tried eating that now I would throw up.
I remember having an all-out cat fight with you- and we were way to old to be doing it, I think I was 16, and you were 14 or 15? Anyways, we were screaming at each other and scratching and pulling hair and slapping and slamming doors, and we didn't know Bro. Lartey was downstairs with Dad (he was just the nicest, soft-spoken man ever!). I think after that his opinion of us changed!
I remember always wanting to come over and go swimming at your pool! =) and do you remember all the times we cruised state street looking for cute boys......hahahahah! Wait....were you with me when we pretended to run out of gas just so we could see if cute boys would stop and help us?!?!
I'm going WAY back, i remember you kissing a ruler at school in Mrs. Proctor's 6th grade class. And you were pretending it was patrick swayze. (very similar to an earlier post of you making out with one of the bucket seats in your car)
Those are some funny memories! I remember coming over to your house after Gunnar was born. We just talked and it was so fun to get to know you better. You were so sweet (you still are)! I wish I still lived close and was in your ward.
It sounds like Novalee had a great b-day. She is such a beautiful girl! All of your kids are beautiful!
I've been trying to think of one that is not too embarrassing. I remember you trying to get me to swear. "Duck, duck, do-buck. Banana-fanana bo buck. Fee-fie-fo f*&%. Duck!" And you laughed and laughed. I was like "What did I say? Mom?!? is f*%& a bad word?" You got into a lot of trouble I think. ;P
Umm... there are lots and we haven't seen each other in a decade or more probably. Well, I remember the ruler kissing thing too, playing nintendo at your house, being afraid of Nana( I am still scared of big dogs), cleaning your messy room, borrowing your BSC books that had covers missing on them, I also remember borrowing a book that Crystal had dropped in the bathtub when she was reading it, missing your slumber party because I got chicken pox the DAY OF- I was soooo ticked, and of course playing your wicked step-sister in the 5th grade play. We totally made that play- we were the only ones that could act right? Funny I actually went on to major in theatrics:)
Oh, and yes that was more than ONE memory... I have more than that even... I have a great memory.
Post a Comment