Well some of you might know that Crystal and Vagner moved to Brazil. They are just trying it out for now but so far they like it. We went to my Dad's house the day before we left to say goodbye to her!

Isn't Logan so cute? This is the only picture that he didn't stick his water bottle in his face.

This is the best picture we could get with all 5 kids. Notice their cute faces. Also Logan is doing bunny ears on himself.

I wanted a picture of us all before Crystal left while Bonny is in town. I promise my hair is not a mullet.


Bonny entertained the kids. She must have really missed them.


Gunnar gave this cute look to the camera. I had to take this picture. Julia cheesed for the camera with no problem. That is because she knows how beautiful she is.

Look at Lily. Isn't she so cute!
2 comments:
I shouldn't take pictures after carrying 5 kids and being chased around by a dog. I asked Crystal if my face was red and she just said I looked "healthy." Bah! It's like a tomato.
The kids picture is totally cute, though. That was fun.
I was just grateful SOMEONE would play with the kids. I was exhausted- and had a long night of packing ahead of me.
Post a Comment