July 14, 2008

Logan!

June was a great month. Logan turned 7! I remember when Crystal told me she was going to have a baby. I was at a stoplight by the mall in Orem and I looked and saw her and I waved. Then she told me. That was so neat. It was a really interesting time since Novalee was born just a month after him. It just was different because once Logan came it changed our family forever. Just to think my sister was a mom and was going to have a son to raise and be responsible for. I just had a lot of emotions that month before Novalee was born. I didn't get to see him until he was a few days old since I was really pregnant and was very afraid of going on the freeway still. I also thought Vagner and Crystal were incredibly brave since they went to Arizona when Logan was just a few weeks old. It was for our grandparents anniversary and I was 2 weeks from my due date so I didn't go but I can't imagine driving that long with a newborn.
Anyways here are some pictures of Logan he is so cute! I miss him and the rest of the Maias so much. It has been a while since I saw Vagner. Even though I didn't see them a lot I knew that they were an hour away. I know this move will be good for them and their family needs to come first not just how I want things.

No comments: