July 16, 2008

Our Dad's

Ok I know Fathers Day was a month ago but still I think everyone should know how great these men are in our family.




Jason is such an awesome dad. He goes out of his way for the kids and wants to give them everything. He is just the kind of father that I wanted for our kids. They can just be sad for a minute and he will go buy them whatever they wanted. See the sword in the picture?? He wants the best for us and works so hard so I can stay home with the kids and I am so greatful for that. He even loves me through all my many many faults.

My dad is so funny! I remember going on plumbing jobs with him when I was little and would get a frozen yogurt. I told him I wanted to be a plumber when I grew up. I think mostly just so I could have a soda and frozen yogurt. He is always trying to make us laugh and loves us so much. He is such a great grandpa for the kids. They love playing with him and seeing his dogs. Even Novalee who has to take medicine after going to my dad's house. He loves to spend time as a family. I can talk to him about almost anything. This picture was the only one out of the few that we were serious. I am so much like my dad. I love him so much. He is a very caring person.

Jerry is such a great father to Jason. They are alot alike. He is always willing to help any way we can. He loves the kids. He goes to the school to go eat lunch with Novalee. The kids in her class all thought he was funny. Harley follows him around like the other day he was working on his saw and she sat there and watched him. It reminded me of me helping my dad when I was little. I am very lucky to have him as a father in law.

Robert is a great step dad. I was so glad when I met him that my mom married him. Unfortunately I don't have that many pictures of him and this was the closest one I could find. He loves all the kids and the kids love him. Gunnar used to be so attached to him and when he would see him he would want to go see him. He has a big heart too. Did you know that one day just because he gave Jason a 60's something truck. Jason had loved that truck and wanted to help Robert work on it but Robert just gave it to him one day. We had no idea. By the way I can't find the picture I wanted to use.

3 comments:

Breanne said...

Yes I did see Star Wars cars in DLR. We have R2, Griveous, Vader and some others. They have been out for a long time.

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

You have been blessed with some amazing men in your life. Jason really is such a sweet dad. I was laughing so hard at your tampon story! Hey, Gunner is a smart boy!

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

Ooops, I just realized I spelled Gunnar's name wrong. Sorry!