July 17, 2008

Novalee turned 7!?!











Wow! My oldest is 7. That is so weird to me that I have a 7 year old daughter. Time goes by too fast. Well we thought she would wake up early so we went and wrapped one of her presents. (We told her we only got her one since her Giselle doll was being sent to our home. ) We went back to to bed and about 30 minutes later she ran in our room and jumped on our bed and said thank you! So we suprised her with the rest of the presents. She was so excited. Later that day we had her birthday party. She was mad at first when we planned it because we told her she could only invite 3 people (Sorry everyone who we didn't call you have to remember our small house)since we were going to have her cousins and our friends from out of town there. When the party started she had so much fun. She got lots of girly stuff which is exactly what she wanted. All of our parents came. Novalee had a moment. Overall though it was really fun. Don't you love the picture when Novalee is eating her Aurora cake and everyone else is just staring at her looking hungry? Sad huh.

4 comments:

*Amy * said...

Be still my heart, a Patrick Dempsey doll! Where can I get one? Man, 7 is old. I remember being seven even though that was 20 years ago. Geez...

Breanne said...

I love the Giselle theme! My 2 year old loves that movie!

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Happy Birthday to Novalee! And I'm lovin' the princess cake. That's a cake I would have definitely picked for my daughter.

eric and monica said...

Happy Birthday Novalee! That cake looks good!!!