September 11, 2008

Novalee and Harley started school



These first 4 pictures are of Novalee's first day of school. She is in 2nd grade and she was so excited. I am still having a hard time adjusting to her being that old. Harley of course had to take her picture that day too even though her school didn't start until the next week. I put those 3 up of Novalee because she kept closing her eyes in the pictures. Then in the last one she was getting mad at me because she was done taking pictures. I know that is amazing for her!
Harley started the following Tuesday and is loving kindergarten. She was up that morning around 5:30 and got herself ready and was worried that we were going to be late. She didn't even cry when I left! That shocked me. I didn't have time to get upset or anything or really think about how big she was getting at that moment though because I had to take Gunnar up to get xrays as soon as I dropped her off.
I thought I was lucky on getting away with meltdowns. I discovered she does cry and through fits if I stay to help and then leave.
I am loving both of their classes and next week after things have calmed down and we start to get used to our schedules I am excited to get to know their teachers better and their classes.
























3 comments:

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Such cute girls! I know that time will fly and before I know it, Mallory will be having her first day of school. Maybe I should start preparing myself for it now!

The Davies Family said...

Hey Katrina..I am so happy I found a way to contact you. I tried looking for your blog after you commented on my all those months back but had no success! What a cute family you have!

The Davies Family said...

Hey Katrina..I am so happy to finally find you..I looked for you after you made a comment on my blog all those months ago, now here we are! What a cute family you have, I can't wait to catch up