September 10, 2008
The Secret is Out!
Since I am so honest about my life on this blog, I should come clean about something. Jason punches me, well according to the guy at the drive thru at the bank. We were hitting each other because we are very mature and then he got me back and it hit my head into the seatbelt thing. The guy sat there and stared at us and then said, "Oh you guys are kidding, I thought I was going to have to get out and kick some a**" (Edited for innocent ears) Good thing I don't have the fat lip anymore. Jason said if he had tried to do that he could have taken him down with one punch. I then said I would defend Jason by saying he only hits me when I don't clean the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ha ha!!! yeah, i believe that jason could've beat up mr. tough guy teller man, too.
man beater husband!!!!
Post a Comment