September 17, 2008

Saying Goodbye (make sure you read all posts)






This is right before I left for Arizona
As you can tell they were greatly upset

5 comments:

Trent & Lindz said...

I love all your pictures! Especially those Brighton contrubuted. It was so great to finally meet you!!! You are so sweet. Hopefully we can see more of each other soon!

Trent & Lindz said...

I love all your pictures! Especially those Brighton contrubuted. It was so great to finally meet you!!! You are so sweet. Hopefully we can see more of each other soon!

The Davies Family said...

I know how you feel..my kids don't seem to care if I come or go..but if daddy leaves..then its a cry fest.

Lucia said...

We got disconnected when we were chatting a while back and so I missed you coming down to AZ! Looks like you had fun! Cute pics!

*Amy * said...

Hope you had a good time in AZ. I am close to the valley so if you know awhile in advance before you come the next time, let me know and I will try to meet up with you then. I swear we are coming to Utah. I want to go to Salt Lake ( maybe next summer) you could show us around. I haven't been since I was like 3 or something ridiculous like that. Kids sure are getting big.