Well, actually first of all it is weird that I am writing this about me because calling me a woman is weird. Despite the fact that in 2 years I will be 30 years old and also my husband will be 30 (wow really old) in August.
Anyways my crazy confession for today is so embarrassing but since most of you who know me know it is not uncommon, at Walmart today, I saw this couple that looked familiar to me. Thinking for a minute I realized they are from this blog that I happened to find when blog hopping and the reason I liked their blog is because the husband is my great Aunt Nola's grandson. Most people would drop a line on their comment section introducing themselves but not me, I went up to them and talked to them at Walmart . Yes I talk to strangers that I admit I read their blog. I know its different since we are related still, I love being the crazy one.
While we were there, we also saw Jason's bosses from Provo City. In case you don't know he also works for Parks and Recreation Department supervising basketball games. Our original reason to go was to buy a swimming pool for the back yard. We were planning on just buying the $50 one. Novalee had other plans in front of Jason's bosses she threw this huge fit including throwing the box with the pool we were buying, she punched Harley and was having an attitude moment. All in front of Jay's bosses. You didn't hear about that from me though!
No comments:
Post a Comment