My lovely little boy went into a sugery center for a day. He had some 3 fillings to get done but doesn't like to have the dentist look at his mouth. After considering our options that would be best for Gunnar, we decided to have him use General Anesthesia to get the work done. He woke up the morning before so hungry we went out and did what we could to keep his mind off food. These 
pictures are of us waiting for him to go
back.
Then when they were listening to his heart, he told the lady, "I cut my hands in my dad's beer can" It didn't happen in beer can, it was a dr pepper can that Gunnar was drinking and for some reason stuck 2 of his fingers in.
3 comments:
Congrats on being prego!!
I would have done the same thing! I was an assistant for 6 years and from my experience if you can't even look in their mouth and comfort them, it's better for them, and mom, to just do anesthesia... Congrats by the way, I just heard the good news!!!
Katrina, this post is both funny and sad! Poor little guy. I've been thinking about you since reading your facebook status, and I hope things are looking up again soon.
Post a Comment