Dear Novalee,
Thank you for being you! There are so many great things I should say to you that I don't daily because I am too busy hitting my head into the wall or trying to follow behind the three of you picking up.
First let me tell you how greatful I am for you. You have brought out a sense of humor in me that I thought mom's shouldn't have. Mommy's aren't supposed to fall over laughing all the time like me. You love me even though I am not nearly good enough for you. I remember when you had first come home from the hospital I had no idea what to do and Grandma Karen (the really old (young) one had to leave to go make dinner for us. I didn't want her to leave since Daddy was buying a new car seat for our Buick and I didn't know if I could be a Mommy all by myself. Luckily I was able to do it for the few hours I was alone and I have loved being a mommy to you! The first week you were home I had quite a few scares. I guess I fell asleep with you in my arms and you rolled off me onto the floor next to the bed. Another night (I think this happened twice) I woke up and you were in between my legs on top of the comforter but as I got up to get you out of bed I didn't know you were there and covered you with the blanket. Luckily Heavenly Father knows how special you are and how much I needed you and let me keep you with me on earth. You have been such a great example to your younger brother and sister. I love everything about you! You have a love for life and a love for the dramatics. Thank you!!
Remember this always Novalee!
Love
Mommy
PS
Thank you for doing the dishes tonight and setting the table for dinner!
1 comment:
Novalee is a sweetie. I am so glad that I get to be her aunt!
Post a Comment