Don't you love traditions? I always loved the traditions that my family did when we were younger especially the ones that we did around Christmas time. We are trying to set up traditions with our kids and teach them the reasons that we think having traditions in our family are special.
Something else I love is chores. My girls are getting old enough to do chores. They each have a chore one has the bathroom and the other has the living room. Since our house is so tiny its not that bad ever. Gunnar? Well he follows me and usually ends up putting dirty clothes off the floor in with the clean clothes in the dryer.
How can I tie these together you might want to know? According to Novalee, whose turn it is this week to pick up the living room, our family has a tradition, it is to have a messy living room and we are ruining that tradition by making her clean.
Is my house that messy constantly that my kids think its a tradition to have a messy house?
1 comment:
I am laughing so hard right now!
Post a Comment