October 17, 2006
I am having the hardest time posting pics from Disneyland! We had such a great time and now its time to get motivated and unpack. The girls had such an awesome experience. They got a personal tour from Mickey. Then they got to skip through toontown holding Minnies hand. We were so lucky on timing to get picked for both of those. It was awesome. I have the cutest pictures of Novalee skipping with Minnie. Its so sweet. I will try to post some pictures. We also did a princess dinner where they had 5 "princesses" come to your table for pictures and autographs. That was awesome. They weren't all exactly princesses but they were neat. We met Ariel, Mulan, Belle, Snow White and Mary Poppins. We also met a lot of villians at California adventure (They are having all of them out for Halloween.) They got to meet Woody, Cinderella, Alice and the Mad Hatter, Sorceror Mickey and just tons more characters. They had the park decorated for Halloween. The haunted mansion was done with Nightmare before Christmas. The girls loved it so much. Gunnar was so amazed at the characters and he loved winnie the pooh and the pooh ride. When we went on Star Tours Novalee thought that the robot was really making mistakes and was going to kill us. The pictures of her on splash mountain and space mountain was so cute. She was ducking down with a terrified look on her face. So many awesome stories and great memories for my kids. Such a big mess at my house but I am trying to get motivated to clean up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just realized. I didn't tell about Harley's favorite things. I am a terrible mom. She loved to hold Mickeys hand. She was telling me last night that she missed him. She loved the Peter Pan ride and all of the Fantasyland rides except for Snow White. THat wasn't fun for her
Post a Comment