The other day was Gunnars birthday. I was going to post a picture of the cake but my computer is really stupid. He had an awesome cake. It was a pirate ship. We are going to leave for California tomorrow and we will be in Disneyland for 3 days! I am so excited. I did however just find out that it will be rainingfor two of the days. I can deal with that its just a bummer for the kids. As long as my kids don't get sick its ok. Anyways I know since my life is interesting and all. Kimbo I haven't seen any pictures of your baby yet you should email some to me. I am really really offended.
3 comments:
well, you know i have NO pictures of the kid! haha
hey i tried sending you some pics but i got a failure notice. i checked it with an email amy sent out...maybe an old address? can you email me and i'll send you some pics, k?
If you don't get an email my address is utahespinoza1@wmconnect.com I am very bored just waiting for laundry that I am like a week behind.
Post a Comment