October 24, 2006
Why can't I upload the pictures??? I am trying to get pictures posted but that is my stupid computer. I had Gunnar's hair cut yesterday, it looks cute but, I miss the curls at the back of his head that I play with while I am rocking him to sleep. I was so sad last night while I was putting him to bed. The front lawn is still not mowed. Our neighbors I swear are selling drugs. The way they have people go in and out of their house especially early morning. They keep have all the screens pulled off the house and in the front window one of the panes is missing and my neighbor sits there by it with the curtains close and everytime someone goes by she lifts the curtains open just a bit and looks out the window. Also people park down the street to walk to the house. It started off as a BYU approved home but the owner is selling the house so they don't care anymore. We have a cop who lives across the street and he is starting to notice things I think. He was saying something to me about it the other day. I am almost done with my visiting teaching. Just random thoughts because that is all I can think about lately. My mind can't concentrate on one thing for more then a minute. Well my life is interesting. You can tell I am around kids all day. Kimbo I don't have your email address now because my email changed so email me at utahespinoza1@wmconnect.com. I check it often because sometimes my husband actually emails me and tells me we are going out without the kids. Its an event for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment