October 20, 2006

I am so happy its Friday. I think Jason might mow the lawn this weekend. I hate having to do it. I usually do it when I know Jason doesn't have time. I have to wait until the baby is asleep and use that time I usually clean to mow the lawn. The girls fight the whole time but they will be good as long as they don't wake up the baby. I know Gunnar is a year old (sad) but I can't clean while he is awake if I am in the kitchen he pulls out the tupperware and then moves onto the pans. If I am in the livingroom he pulls out the VTech or the DVDs or the videos. If I am in the bathroom he eats the toiletpaper or tries to play in the garbage or toilet. My room. He pulls out all the videos from the shelves. If I clean while he is asleep he doesn't do any of that while he is awake he will just play or want me to read to him. So cute. Anyways. Jason has nothing planned for this weekend so he will be doing the lawn.
I finally figured out why I can't put my Disneyland pictures up. Its because my computer sucks. We burned them all onto a disc and my wonderful computer won't read any disc's anymore. Jason can't put them up from his computer because he can't go to this website. Its a school computer and they have to block all blog websites and stuff because the kids get into those instead of doing their homework.
We are going to buy a new computer. This one is just over a year old and is already broken. Jason said he bought a warrenty but who knows and I can't find the receipt. I would rather buy a new bedroom set since my dresser is falling apart and has stickers on it from the girls.
I know everyone cares about all my interesting stuff. I better go wake up Novalee. Jason will sleep in until the last minute then he will be mad because he's running late. Its also my fault I didn't wake him up. He doesn't have to be at work until 9 so he figures 8:30 is a great time for him to wake up. He doesn't realize after 3 months that Novalee has to be at school at 8:30 so I have to be taking her to school and he has to watch the kids while I walk her to school I also don't have time to sit there and make sure he gets up because the morning time is the best time to clean. Don't get me wrong Jason is a wonderful husband. I love him. I just have to complain. He is the only one who would put up with my weirdness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there IS method to our madness! :) my problem is that i always think i have all the practical solutions worked out and i go on my merry way only to have my confused husband wonder why i don't do it This way and save myself loads of time, etc. i'm hoping he finds it more amusing than confusing. :P