Shocking news! Jason didn't mow the lawn. I did the backyard but I am refusing to do the front yard. The backyard has more grass and is twice the size of the front but he won't do the back since no one sees it. Then of course the back yard gets to be monster size. We did have it taller then Novalee once. It was sad. He said he would mow the front today but, I highly doubt that. The joy of husbands. The girls are so excited about Halloween. Novalee is now going to be a witch and Harley wants to be Tinkerbell again this year we told her she could be whatever she wanted but she loves Tinkerbell. Gunnar will be a bumblebee. Its way cute because when he walks his little stingers wags back and forth.
The other day the girls were watching TV and they saw some commercials for these new Tinkerbell fairy dolls. Disney is putting out new fairy movies about Tinkerbell and her friends I guess. So they have all these toys for them. Novalee of course said she wanted the dolls. Harley got all mad and started yelling that they are for little kids like her and not for big kids like Novalee. I was suprised she didn't say Tinkerbell was hers. She usually says that when Novalee wants somethingTinkerbell. I just thought that was funny because every time Harley doesn't want Novalee to have something she says its for little kids like her or if Harley has to do something she doesn't want to do she says it the big kids job to do it. One time I came in the house after getting McDonalds. I was trying to carry all of the food and drinks and I dropped a kid drink and Harley said "You dropped Novalees drink!". Novalee of course started crying even though I never said which drink was which. I got them the same drink. Yeah my life is fun. Don't be all jealous.
No comments:
Post a Comment