I have some terrible confessions from this week!!
First on Wednesday, I was at someones house for a few hours while I was waiting to go pick up Novalee from school. I go to her school on time to get her but she wasn't there!! It turns out that she had an accident at school and needed a change of clothes since I wasn't home and I don't have my own cell, they couldn't get a hold of me. Luckily Grandpa Jerry was able to go get her and watch her for a few hours. I felt so guilty especially since I know Novalee probably sat there waiting for someone to come and get her.
The very next day I got a call at 1:50 finding out that it had been an early out day and Novalee was waiting since 1:15. I had no idea! If there was a not passed out I didn't get it and poor Novalee sat again in the office waiting.
Ok, everyone may send me the bad mother of the year awards
No comments:
Post a Comment