Introducing.....Espinoza family obviously being lazy!
Looking at Jason's face you can tell why I fell in love with him. He looks so good with a clay mask. I don't know why my chin was up in all the pictures. I think I was trying to avoid the double chin. Gunnar didn't want a mask on.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Katrina, You are so beautiful. Even with that mask on. I am leaving you 5.9 million dollars if you can guess my name.
5 comments:
Katrina,
You are so beautiful. Even with that mask on. I am leaving you 5.9 million dollars if you can guess my name.
How did you get Jason to wear it?!? Lol...
That is hilarious and very manly of your husband to wear a mask and let you publically post it. Chris would never do it!:)
What Jason doesn't know doesn't hurt him
You guys are too funny! I'm sure that your hubby is unaware of his picture on here huh? Bryce sure wouldn't let me do that!
Post a Comment