
Today is Bonny's birthday! She is 24 years old and she is really special.
Here are some awesome facts about her
- when she was little she thought that our family was all aliens and at night we would stay up and talk about how we were going to kill her
- she loves her neices and nephews
- She has a thing for trolls
- Bonny once named her barbie, "Naked"
- Bonny loves Austrialia and goes to the Austrialia festival every year
-Bonny used to come and "spank" Crystal and I with a wooden spoon when she was little and we weren't cleaning her room
- Bonny has great taste in sisters
- Bonny has always been so fun to talk to
- Bonny is the youngest of our three and then of all of us (steps included)
- Bonny lives and Canada
- Her new favorite saying is "Put a Shrimp on the Barbie! Every time I talk to her she says that
- She loves Disneyland
- She used to try to get me in trouble
- I tried to teach her how to sluff school when she was a sophmore in high school. Jason didn't like that idea
I just love her she is a great sister and friend!
2 comments:
Thanks for outing all my deepest, darkest secrets!!
Happy belated birthday! Aliens freak me out too by the way... the movie Signs bothered me for a long time so I had to have a lot of water bottles around...
Post a Comment