
I think I should say how much I love my mom. She rocks. Too bad for Jason though I got some of her humor. She lets me tell her anything and still loves me. I have shocked her many times. That is love.
Jason's mom Kathy is also a wonderful mother. She is always willing to listen to me. Even when I am complaining about Jason. She is always willing to help us anyway she can.
We love her so much.
My step-mom Kathy is wonderful for my dad. I am so glad he found her. She likes to laugh and loves our family for our weird faults. She is such a great person and we love her.
This is not even to mention our wonderful Grandmothers that we both have. Jason and I and or kids are so blessed by all these mothers in our lives
5 comments:
I request that you remove the top picture. I'm sure that you can find another picture of your mother. The younger woman shown in the aforementioned picture looks horrible, and I no longer wish to look at her. Thank you.
I agree. I think you can find a better picture of your beautiful mother.
I agree. You can find a better picture of your beautiful mother.
Oh. I think I wrote that twice. I didn't know you had to review it before it was published.
Hey I just wanted some pictures up that Bonny didn't have look at the one that has me in it. I look terrible!(For once)
Post a Comment