May 1, 2008
good news for my neighbors
Many of yoiu know that I have been so stressing on trying to find ways to be able to buy a house. I can't remember if I posted about this already but we were actually approved for a lower loan then what we were approved for last year, despite we only have one car loan now (last year both cars were on there) Jason got a raise and our credit cards were paid off. I was so frustrated! Renting a house is also so expensive. We are lucky we found this place a few years ago. It is soo cheap. With our van payment we have to keep things kind of low right now. Its really sad because Jason's aunt has a really nice house she will rent to own to us but we can't afford the monthly payments. Anyways, sorry to blabber everything, but I went to go pay rent and we were talking about the housing situation. I told her the update on everything and I have told her before how much I love this house. She always makes it seem like she isn't going to renew our lease because she is worried we are too crowded in this house but I don't mind it much. We talked and we are going to stay here until Jason is done with school and we are ready to buy a house! We are thinking maybe 2 years but maybe more. If the van is paid off then we will buy sooner but still I am so relieved. Aren't all my neighbors so lucky??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's not your fault. The economy sucks so bad. I'll bet when things are on the up, you'll be able to get a better loan.
have you looked into the the ECHO program from www.utahhousingcorp.org?
If Jason's looking to work for a school district after he graduates he probably would qualify for the good neighbor program- it's an awesome deal if you meet certain requirements.
here are some links- good luck!
www.utahhousingcorp.org
teacher next door program/good neighbor next door program
http://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/sfh/reo/goodn/gnndabot.cfm
http://www.sell4utah.net/teachernextdoor
Post a Comment