May 16, 2008

Happening around my house

Everyone knows how cute my kids are...............sometimes. Here are some recent things that they have done
Today Harley called Grandma Kathy and said, "Can we come over this year?" she was asking to go to her house today
Novalee was told to go throw her gum away before bed. She did but she also had to throw it in the toilet while Harley was going potty.
We had some friends over the other day and the 2 year old looked like he was hurting Gunnar and so I went and picked up Gunnar giving him hugs while the other mom was getting after her son. Gunnar stops crying, looks at the other little boy and says, "Nah, nah, nah" Where did he get that?

That is just some of the things they have done.

1 comment:

Mom said...

He got that from you . I should know- I remember