Girl you are gonna be so huge!
Well hopefully I won't get any bigger then size 2. I can't imagine how huge that is. Size zero is huge for me!
i bet you will win a new house with an Ikea-sponsored nursery and diapers for life and all that. yeah for free stuff!!
Holy cow, you are so crazy!:) Hehehe.
lol. That is so wrong haha. love it.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Girl you are gonna be so huge!
Well hopefully I won't get any bigger then size 2. I can't imagine how huge that is. Size zero is huge for me!
i bet you will win a new house with an Ikea-sponsored nursery and diapers for life and all that. yeah for free stuff!!
Holy cow, you are so crazy!:) Hehehe.
lol. That is so wrong haha. love it.
lol. That is so wrong haha. love it.
Post a Comment