While I was getting ready for bed, Gunnar and Jason were watching "My name is Earl" on DVD in our room. Jason was talking to me he thought and Gunnar likes to comment on the shows of course. There was an episode where Earl is in charge of a high school's In School Suspension (which is what Jason does at his work) and Jason said I think to me but I wasn 't listening since I was mad at him, "I would kick their a**" (edited because I am nice).
So later I am laying down doing a crossword puzzle, I was listening to the same episode and Gunnar says "Daddy will kick his A**". Well, that is what he meant to say it took a few times for me to understand it. I told him that we don't say that its not very nice and then Gunnar repeated it again. I told him again, that we don't say bad words and the kids needed hugs because they were bad. Gunnar decided to say "I kick their a**"
Luckily I have learned from previous kids that I can't laugh when they do stuff like that because then they do it all the time. Like when I taught Novalee to say "Ding, ding" and pull on Jason's ghetto looking shorts. As she got older, she would pull harder and pull them off. It was so funny to me at the time but now she still thinks its still funny. Hopefully her time out today will know that she can't do it anymore.
4 comments:
It is so hard not to laugh at stuff like that! I love your 10 little babies so funny! Are you sure you aren't pregnant, because I feel especially drained when I am! I love reading your blog... I lost a lot of my address when I was switching backgrounds a while ago and I am slowly putting my list back together!
That is too funny! They pick up on all the things that you don't want them to. Happy late Birthday Gunnar! And yes, you are normal to feel exhausted at the end of every day. Ok, well I don't know if it's normal, I just know that I feel the same way. I'm lovin your babies!
so far nora has learned to say "holy crap" so i feel your pain.
so far nora has learned to say "holy crap" so i feel your pain.
Post a Comment