*I have had so much going on that I should share some good news:

* I am not really pregnant at all I just wondered what it would look like to have 10 babies in the countdown.
* UEA starts tomorrow, and I get to have my family (plus Emily) home for the weekend.
* I have had a clean house for a few days
* Gunnar slept in his bed last night
(By the way, Gunnar had his checkup he is at 70% weight, 90% head size, and 10% height)
* Halloween is coming in a few weeks
* I actually had time to do my makeup and hair 2 days in a row! (Even if I had to hurry and do it in Harley's class it was still done!)
* Kathy and Jerry are coming over tonight to play games again. I hope we play phase 10 one more time because I want to win!
2 comments:
Wow you have done a lot while you've been neglecting the blog. I'm disapointed that you don't have the 10 babies... I hope you keep it up, i want to see how big they get.
I wonder if your belly explodes or something at some point. I don't think ticker will know what to do with the ten babies. I didn't even know what it would be called to be pregnant with ten babies so thanks for enlightening me.
Post a Comment