
I was just wondering if anyone else just feels so run down at the end of the day. Ever since I had Novalee at the end of most days I just feel so worn out and just achy. It was worse when I was pregnant but I have just been so drained all day. It is better some days and worse others, just depends what I do in the daytime. Yesterday was just a constant run. I even did my makeup at Harleys kindergarten class while her teacher was explaining the centers since that was my only break in the day. However most days I am just stuck with the option to go to bed because I feel like I can't deal with anything anymore. Luckily Jason is home at night time with me. I feel guilty too because most times I am too tired to get my kids in bed I just say goodnight, go to bed and put a movie on for them. I know its just probably too much info for everyone but just wondering.
1 comment:
hi, guys, this is Ana Banana from the Dental office, this pag is so cool!!!!!Dont forget to add my pictures w/ silly novalee.You're so cute Family!!!xoxoxoxx your friend Ana, and Happy Halloween!!!!
Post a Comment