October 4, 2008

Gunnar is 3!



Here are some of my favorite pics of Gunnar that I have on my computer I don't have any newborn because those are on a disc somewhere, I don't know where though.he is such a sweet boy and we love him so much!








3 comments:

DHavili said...

I so love gunners eyes they are such a pretty color.

*Amy * said...

Gunnar is going to be a male model when he grows up. I just said this on Bonny's blog. I would however not let him wear the fireman costume as a teenager or the girls may think he is trying to be something else, especially since he is going to be a stud as a teenager:) Woohoo, go you! Happy bday Gunnar. I would like to meet you in person someday.

Lisa said...

What a cutie! I can't believe your youngest is now 3!!!