
I know I should more about my kids on my posts but I tried today but I just didn't have the motivation to get one together. All I can think about is me and how sad I am. I know I am going to have to get over this but I feel like I lost one of my best friends and I don't know what I am going to do. I talked to my wonderful Granddad yesterday and as reality hits again, I started crying and luckily my kids have neighborhood grandmas and I got a "Grandma hug" it wasn't the same but they are great.
I feel guilty about not being able to go to the funeral. I had just went down to AZ and I wasn't sure how long my mom would be down and Jason had to work plus the kids primary program, and Harley ended up throwing up all over dying the carpet in the hallway pink.(Too much information I know)
I know I don't see my grandparents everyday but knowing that Grandma Rena won't be here when other things happen is hard. I know that if I have another baby (if I get my way) that she won't be here and that baby won't have a Grandma Rena blanket like my other 3 do. Many of my good memories from when I was younger involve her. She is one of those people that no matter what she always loved you and gave you a hug. I always thought of her as a perfect grandma and when I was little it was always so fun to show off my wonderful grandparents.
I feel bad because I know how much Granddad loves her and I know he is missing her right now. He is such a strong person even though I know this is so hard. My grandparents knew when we got together in 2006 that that was the last time we would all be able to be together even though we already lost a cousin K'lee. My grandparents have such faith and are such examples to me.
I know its all just a bunch of run on sentences but hopefully my next posts will be back to normal and I can continue with making fun of my kids.
9 comments:
I am so sorry for your loss. You are in our prayers.
I am so sorry for your loss. You are in our prayers.
Katrina we are all feeling just like you. I am feeling Joyful sorrow. Thanks for sharing your feelings. Isn't that why you started your blog for.
Aunt Martha
Katrina we are all feeling just like you. I am feeling Joyful sorrow. Thanks for sharing your feelings. Isn't that why you started your blog for.
Aunt Martha
Hey there girl. I know this isn't easy. You have a right to be sad but in time you will feel better about it especially with the promises we have to see our loved ones again. I know that doesn't help too much right now but that knowledge is there for us and that always brings me comfort in times like this! Take care and big hugs from AZ!
My Papa died when Indy was 18 months old... I remember feeling the same way. My kids will never get sit on Papa's lap and look at pictures in National Geographic or go out in the back yard and try to hit a target with his homemade sling shots or just sit at breakfast table and eat the froot loops he bought just for me while he reads the paper... I loved him so much and I still do lots... But I have my memories for now and someday I will see him again!
Sorry to hear about your grandma. We will keep your family in our prayers.
Sorry to hear about your grandma. We will keep you in our prayers.
i'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. i don't even know what to say. i'm just so sorry.
Post a Comment